From the U.S., Canada and Europe - Most people travel to Barbados and then choose one of two options:
- SVG Air - offers flights from Barbados to Bequia on their Britton Normand Twin Otters. Its a 45 minute hop. Flights sometimes land first in Bequia; sometimes they stop over for a few minutes in Union Island, Canouan and Mustique on their way to Bequia. Reserve seats early in the high season. It's best to book the SVG flight before confirming your international flight. An overnight in Barbados can be fun, but most people would rather get right to Bequia. SVG Air also charters private jets.
- LIAT - offers flights from Barbados to St. Vincent and other islands. Most international flights arrive in Barbados in the afternoon, which leaves one to take the last LIAT flight to St. Vincent. It often arrives too late to make it possible to catch the last ferry to Bequia. An overnight in St. Vincent can be interesting and we can recommend some hotels there. Please don't try to arrive at Moonhole after dark!
- Some international travelers arrive in St. Lucia, Trinidad, Martinique or Caracas. Find your way to Bequia by the shortest route! There are ferries that ply the trade among the islands.
From St. Vincent to Bequia - take the ferry across the six-mile channel. There are two ferry lines:
- Admiralty Transport - their schedule is here
- Bequia Express - their schedule is here
- SVG Air also offers flights across to Bequia.
From the Bequia airport to Moonhole - take a ten-minute taxi ride. We will arrange for one of our trusted drivers to meet you.
From the Bequia ferry landing to Moonhole - take a 25-minute taxi ride across the central ridge of Bequia. Great views! We will arrange for one of our trusted drivers to meet you.